Thursday, March 7, 2013

Yummy Pancakes

Good morning. :)
It's Thursday, which means, you made it over the hump and it's ALMOST Friday! :) So, I thought I would share a delicious recipe for some pancakes that taste amazing. :)
My husband is not much of a breakfast person. Actually, he hates eating breakfast. He would rather have just a cup of joe and be on his way. However, he ate these yummy pancakes this morning (and not without a little grump of being up at eight in the morning). He even mentioned that they tasted better than usual. Score one! It's going to be a good day for him due to him eating something good, and filling. :)

Now, I'm not a photographer, but here's what my pancakes looked like this morning. :)
And here's the recipe I used:
1 Cup Bisquick Mix
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Egg
2 Tbs Maple Syrup
1 Cap of Vanilla Extract

You can easily double this recipe to make more. It's perfectly fine if you make too many, just put them in an airtight ziplock bag and toss them in the freezer. Perfect breakfast for when you don't want to cook, but the kids or husband are begging for some pancakes. This amount makes six pancakes, which was plenty for my honey and myself. Also, if you like things a little sweeter but not the sticky mess of syrup after they are done, just add more syrup to the batter. :)

Mix together the Bisquick Mix, Milk and egg. Then add the syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well. I cooked mine on a griddle at 250 degrees.

I hope you enjoy and start your morning off tasty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Home Life Recycler
"Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde