Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Welcome! :)

Hello, and welcome to The Home Life Recycler! :)
My name is Alexis, I'm currently a home-maker and mother of two with one more on the way! :)
I spend most of my time at home looking for ways to make life easier, cheaper and more fun with things that we have just laying around the house.
I enjoy making lots of crafts, body scrubs, home remedies for sickness, and homemade cleaning supplies.
This blog is to share some of my ideas with you and help your life become a little easier, cheaper and more fun like mine! :)
Looking forward to hearing from each and everyone of you who read my blog and find it useful. :)

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to it! Congrats on your new one on the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to have you along, Carrie! :) And thank you! :)

      Delete

The Home Life Recycler
"Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde