Anyone can cook these. They are so easy. And so delicious. I always over eat when I make these. As does my family.
You will need:
2 Pounds Ground Hamburger Meat
1 Pound Ground Sausage Meat (Any Flavor, I prefer Maple)
Whatever else you like on your burgers.
1. Begin by mixing by hand the hamburger meat, sausage and eggs.
2. Form meat into hamburgers.
3. Put in fridge for about an hour. If you are in a hurry, put in the freezer for at least 15 minutes.
4. Put on the grill until done until your liking.
5. Put cheese on until it begins to melt.
6. Pull off grill.
7. Put on bun.
8. Add vegetables, mayo, etc.
These burgers are the best burgers around. I really hope you enjoy them! I know I do. :-)
Be sure to check out my Etsy Shop! Use the code FIRSTTIME for 5% off $25.00 or more. And the code THIRTYFIVE for $5.00 off $35.00 or more!
Thank you for all your support! :-) Have a great night. Let me know how you like the burgers. :-)