Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Update on posts, and an EASY and CHEAP foot soak! :)

Oh my goodness. Life has been hectic. I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl on April 22nd, also known as Earth Day. :) Yay. An Earth baby! :) And we are in the process of moving. So, I apologize for not posting anything new and exciting. However, I will get back to posting, and posting regularly after the move! :) As for now, enjoy a nice foot soak. :)

3 parts Epsom Salt
1 Part Coarse Salt
a few drops essential oil (Optional)
Food Coloring (Optional)

Stir together, pour in warm water, allow Epsom Salt to dissolve, soak feet for as long as you would like! :) If you're doing this right before bed, I would use Lavender Essential Oil. Lavender is fabulous for helping get to sleep and staying asleep. :) Tea Tree Essential Oil is awesome for helping with congestion. If you're soaking your feet right before bed and you're a little congested, put a few drops of Lavender and a few of Tea Tree. :)

Have a relaxing day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Home Life Recycler
"Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde